CENTURY STANDARD ALUMINUM TRUCK CAPS
Our classic aluminum truck caps offer a variety of styles to fit your individual needs. From our economy line for affordable bed protection, to our side door units for the working man's truck; all are sure to please. Century makes the best aluminum caps in the industry using .080 mounting rails (the heaviest available) combined with completely welded framework, tube and flange construction, and additional strap bracing in the rear corners.
They are available from cab high up to 30" tall if you're looking for extra cargo space. Built for nearly every truck made, old or new, Century's standard aluminum caps have you covered.
These classic aluminum truck caps are available for GMC/Chevy, Ford, Dodge, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Toyota trucks. Unfortunately, we are unable to manufacture aluminum caps for the following trucks: 1999-current year Chevy Sportside; 1997-2003 S10 Sportside and the 1997-2004 Ford Flareside.
View photos of our popular options.
- Limited one year warranty
- Doors are standard with gas props
- Cab hi compact 20", full size 24"
- Complete welded framework
- Three bow roof
- Mill finish parts
- 20" - 24" drop front wedge
- 24" - 30" drop front wedge
- 30" maximum height straight roof line
- 15" mitered picture window
- 12" mitered front slider
- 15"mitered front slider
- Radius front slider
- Side sliders
- Full vision side doors (to access bed)
- Full vision side door with torque (for bed access and ventilation)
- Double full vision side doors (8' units only)
- Laminated full vision side doors (solid metal in place of glass)
- Radius rear door
- Single walk in door
- Double walk in door
- Black parts (replaces mill finish parts)
- 1" x 1" mill or black finish boat rails
- 1" x 2" heavy-duty mill or black finish boat rails
- Brake light (required on 1993 and newer trucks)
Visit the Century website for more information.