Magnum® offers a wide selection of durable, aluminum truck headache racks for standard pickup trucks and service body trucks. From a Standard Rack with a Window Cut Out, to the High Pro Rack with Lights, there is sure to be an option to fit the look you're trying to achieve. Not sure which rack is the best fit for your truck? The Low Pro sits approximately level with the top of your cab, while the Standard and High pro sit approximately 3″ above the cab. The only difference between the High Pro and Standard is the High Pro has lights.
Product Image Gallery
Additional Key Points
- Low Pro Headache Racks sit approximately level with the top of your cab, with lights
- High Pro Headache Racks sit approximately 3" above the cab, with lights
- Standard Headache Racks sit approximately 3" above the cab, without lights
- Service Body Headache Racks for service body trucks, options with or without lights
- All racks are custom fit to your truck
- Racks with lights include modular wire harness
- Compatible with additional truck accessories
- Made in the USA
All product information and images © Magnum® / F3 MFG Inc.