SuperSprings® are a unique and patented self-adjusting suspension stabilizing system for vehicles with rear leaf springs, designed to level loads and reduce body roll. SuperSprings provide users extra load support and reduce body roll without compromising ride quality. They are manufactured using a variety of different sized springs to support multiple applications. All SuperSprings are manufactured in the USA from SAE5160H high grade, shot peened steel.
Product Image Gallery
Additional Key Points
- Work on an as-needed basis
- Length specific to fit varying sized leaf springs
- Typically different lengths are manufactured in light, medium, and heavy duty strengths
- Enhance load carrying capacity, handling and towing
- Prevents swag and reduces sway by 30%
- Manufactured from SAE 5160H (51% alloy, 60% carbon) high-grade steel
- Installation can be completed in less than an hour using the customized tools
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
All product information and images © SuperSprings International, Inc.